– Organic Interface between Hand and Phone
– Patented Elastic and Brace System
– One-Handed Easy Access/ Full Phone Operation
– Seamless Integration of Phone for Multitasking
– Allows Greater Range for Taking Selfies and Photos
– Open Handed Use Gives Smoother Panning Videos
– Prevents Hand and Wrist Pain from Gripping
– Doubles as a Landscape and Portrait Stand
– Most Comfortable Way to View Content on Phone
New Models Coming in December...
The Artist who invented HandL
From presidents to covers of TIME magazine, Allen Hirsch’s artwork is known worldwide. Whether its describing the depth of a face or a landscape, Hirsch’s passion is solving problems creatively. Through his art, he explored how the brain projected itself on each side of the face and how the hand scientifically projected feelings on paper. He pioneered new techniques such as new cubism, string, and mesh painting.